Friday, June 1, 2012

I Like This Car 3


This is Nissan Sentra Sedan 2012. This car is also one of my dream car. Why?because i really like cool and stylish sports car . I started to like Nissan Sentra when i played "Need For Speed", it is my second main car. Like I said in my recent articles, i really enjoyed playing car racing games in PS1 so i really customized and upgraded all the car parts i picked high end parts so that my car will look cool and stylish.

I will share some information about Nissan Sentra Sedan 2012. Nissan Sentra's engine is a 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine. It's horsepower is 140 at 5,100rpm. For the exterior, the grilles and front-end is redesigned compared to the last design back in 2010 also it has a new taillights. Other features, it has a optional 16-inch wheels covers, optional fog lamps, optional power moonroof and optional power mirrors. For the Sentra's interior, it has a standard air conditioning, good power windows & locks, equipped with cruise control and steering wheel mounted control system, also has unique keyless ignition system, a navigation system with a 5inch touch screen and XM traffic information and a 4.3inch color audtio display with usb port interface.I will end from here, it is not the complete features but i wish it can help you guys know some information about it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment